KYC POLICY OF 1RED.COM LICENCED AND OPERATED BY BETS ENTERTAINMENT N.V.
We reserve the right to request any KYC information we deem necessary to determine the identity and location of a 1red.com user at any time. We reserve the right to restrict service, payment, or withdrawal until identity is sufficiently confirmed, or for any other reason based on the legal framework, at our sole discretion.
During this procedure, the user will be required to provide some basic details and then upload:
1) A copy of a photo ID issued by the government (in some cases front and back depending on the doc)
2) A financial statement
3) Proof of residence
Once uploaded, the user will receive a "Temporarily Approved" status and the documents will be transferred to our side. The "KYC Team" will have 24 hours to review the documents and notify the user via email:
- More information needed – No change in Status
When the user's status is "Temporarily Approved," then
- They can use the platform normally
- They are unable to make any withdrawals
Guideline for the “KYC Process”
1) Proof of Identity
a. Proof of ID matches the user’s profile; the photo and signature are clearly visible; the client's full name and date of birth match their profile; the document does not expire within the next three (3) months; the owner is over the age of eighteen (18).
2) Proof of Residence
a. Any government-issued document, such as a bank statement, utility bill, or rental contract; full name and address match the profile of the user; date of issue: within the last six (6) months
3) Selfie with ID
a. The holder is the same as in the preceding ID document; the ID document is identical to "1." Ensure the photo and ID number match
Notes on the "KYC Process"
1) When the KYC process is unsuccessful, the reason is logged and a system-generated support ticket is generated. The ticket number and an explanation are relayed back to the user.
2) Once we have all the required documentation, the account will be approved.
"Additional AML measures"
1) If a user has not passed full KYC, they are unable to make any additional withdrawals.
2) If a user has successfully passed KYC, then
a. Prior to any withdrawal, a detailed algorithmic and manual check is performed on the user's activity and balance to ensure that the amount withdrawn is the result of legitimate platform activity.
b. A user may not transfer funds directly to another user under any circumstances.