GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Before using our website, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By registering a Player Account with the website you agree and confirm your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
2. These Terms and Conditions entered into force on October 23, 2023. You are required to read them before you start using the services of the Casino. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not allowed to use the services of the Casino.
3. These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between 1red.com (hereinafter "Casino", "Website", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") and you (hereinafter "you" or "Gambler"). The website 1red.com ("Casino", "Website", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our").
4. It is the player's sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction for online gambling.
5. The Casino reserves the right to amend these terms at any time, with notification of the Gambler about it, or without it.
6. Amendments are deemed effective immediately upon posting on the Casino website.
7. Using the services of the Casino after the publication of the amendments is a confirmation of your acceptance of these amendments.
8. Only the English version of these Terms & Conditions shall have legal effect. We provide non-English versions of Terms & Conditions for informational purposes only. Accordingly, should there be any discrepancies between the English version and non-English editions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Casino reserves the right to unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Casino when such need occurs. We will do our best to notify our players of any significant changes by email. However, we do recommend all players to revisit this page regularly and check for possible changes.
WHO CAN PLAY
2. The Casino accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player's sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the website.
3. The Casino accepts strictly adult players (the minimum age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of the player's place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player's sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding age limitations for online gambling.
4. It is entirely and solely your responsibility to enquire and ensure that you do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the games. Depositing real funds and playing for real money is subject to the laws of your country, and it is your sole responsibility to abide by your native regulations.
5. The Company reserves the right to ask for proof of age from the player and limit access to the Website or suspend the Player Account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
6. The availability of the services shall not be interpreted as an offer or invitation on our part to use the services in a country where such use is illegal.
7. Any bonuses are not available to players from Sweden, including participation in any kind of promotional programs, receiving VIP rewards, as well as the exchange of comp points.
8. The restricted countries are: Aruba, Bonaire, France, Saba, Statia, St. Maarten, Singapore, Spain, Israel, Lithuania, Dutch West Indies, Gibraltar, Jersey, Greece, Angola, Hungary, Albania, Iraq, Cuba, Jamaica, Uganda, Pakistan, Iran, Panama, Lebanon, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Nicaragua, Yemen, Czech Republic, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Sudan, Liberia, Syria, Cayman Islands, Somalia, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, North Korea, Eritrea, Haiti, Sierra Leone, Serbia, Ethiopia, Myanmar, South Sudan, Burkina Faso, Libya, Mali, Barbados, Rwanda, the United Kingdom, the USA, Ukraine, Romania, Russia, Cyprus and any other jurisdiction that the Company deems online gambling illegal. This includes all of the named Nations' Territories and Possessions. The Casino cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that player breaches this Restricted Countries policy.
The Casino cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that player breaches this Restricted Countries policy.
Availability of games
Please bear in mind some games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
We can not guarantee that any returns, deposits, winnings, or bonuses, which residents of the countries restricted hereunder have gained or accrued using any means of encrypted connections over the Internet with the purpose to falsify their geolocation, would not be forfeited and may not be reclaimed by us on demand. Such actions on the part of the players will be regarded as a violation of these Terms and Conditions and we reserve the right not to open, suspend, close your account, withhold payment of your winnings and apply such funds on account of any damages caused by you.
EGT Casino Games may not be offered in the following territories: American Samoa, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, France, United Kingdom, Georgia, Guam, Lithuania, Latvia, Northern Mariana Islands, Netherlands, Nigeria, Puerto Rico, Romania, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States, Virgin Islands U.S. and all territories except those where the local jurisdiction prohibits online gambling as well as territories with local regulations.
ELK Casino Games may not be offered in the following territories: Australia, China, France, United States, Iran, Russia.
iSoftBet Casino Games may not be offered in the following territories: Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Belgium, Cuba, Denmark, France, French Polynesia, Greece, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Israel, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malta, Netherlands Antilles, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, United Kingdom, USA.
Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States of America, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Georgia, South Africa, Cambodia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, Sweden Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, regions in Canada (Quebec, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Alberta), Ukraine, Venezuela, Hong Kong.
Blacklisted Branded Games Territories
The followed NetEnt Braded Games have some further restrictions in addition to the Absolute Restriction and Blacklisted Territories lists set out above:
1. In addition to the jurisdictions set out in the Absolute Restriction and Blacklisted Territories lists above, Jumanji, emojiplanet, Netent Rocks (Guns N'Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Motorhead, Ozzy Osbourne), Conan are not offered in the following territories: China.
2. In addition to the jurisdictions set out in the Absolute Restriction and Blacklisted Territories lists above, Planet of the Apes are not offered in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Russia.
3. In addition to the jurisdictions set out in the Absolute Restriction and Blacklisted Territories lists above, Vikings must not be offered in the following jurisdictions: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, Ecuador, France, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Namibia, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uganda
4. In addition to the jurisdictions set out in the Absolute Restriction and Blacklisted Territories lists above, Narcos are not offered in the following territories: China, Indonesia, South Korea.
5. In addition to the jurisdictions set out in the Absolute Restriction and Blacklisted Territories lists above, Street Fighter II are not offered in the following territories: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominica Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
6. In addition to the jurisdictions set out in the Absolute Restriction and Blacklisted Territories lists above, Fashion TV are not offered in the following territories: Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
7. In addition to the jurisdictions set out in the Absolute Restriction and Blacklisted Territories lists above, Pooled Jackpot Games (Mega Fortune, Arabian Nights) are not offered in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, Curacao, Denmark, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine.
8. Universal monsters studios (Creature from the Black Lagoon, Dracula, The Invisible Man, The Phantom's Curse) may only be played in the following territories (but still prohibited if the country is set out in the Absolute Restriction and Blacklisted Territories lists above): Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Croatia, Macedonia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Playngo Casino Games are not offered in the following territories: Afghanistan; Alderney; America Samoa; Angola; Australia; Belgium; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Cambodia; Croatia; Czech Republic; Cyprus; Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK); Denmark; Estonia; France; Georgia; Dutch Caribbean including Curaςao and Aruba; Ethiopia; Germany; Greece; Hungary; Iraq; Ireland; Islamic Republic of Iran; Italy; Laos People’s Democratic Republic; Latvia; Lichtenstein, Lithuania; Luxembourg; Malta; Netherlands; Portugal; Poland; Romania; Serbia; Singapore; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Syrian Arab Republic; Uganda; United Kingdom; USA; Vanuatu; Yemen; Malta; Ontario (province in Canada).
The followed Playngo Braded Games have some further restrictions in addition to the list set out above:
1. Skate for Gold are not offered in the following territories: Canada.
Quickfire Casino Games may not be offered in the following territories: USA, Singapore, Italy, Denmark, South Africa, France, UK, Spain, Belgium, Australia, Taiwan, Philippines, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, the Netherlands, Ontario (Canada), Russia, Belarus, Greece.
1. An inactive Account is a Player Account which a player has not logged into or logged out of for 12 (twelve) consecutive months. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, the Casino reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of USDT 10 or the equivalent in another cryptocurrency (or the current balance of your Player Account, if less) as long as the balance of your Player Account remains positive.
2. You authorize the Casino to debit this fee from your Player Account on the beginning of the month following the day on which your Player Account is deemed inactive, and on the beginning of every subsequent month that your Player Account remains inactive. The Casino will stop deducting the fee if the account balance is zero or if the account is reactivated.
1. Euro (hereinafter "EUR")
2. US dollar (hereinafter "USD")
3. Canadian dollar (hereinafter "CAD")
4. New Zealand Dollar (hereinafter "NZD")
5. South African Rand (hereinafter "ZAR")
6. Bitcoin (hereinafter "BTC")
7. Bitcoin Cash (hereinafter "BCH")
8. Dogecoin (hereinafter "DOGE")
9. Ethereum (ERC-20) (hereinafter "ETH")
10. Litecoin (hereinafter "LTC")
11. Tether (ERC-20) (hereinafter "USDT")
12. Ripple (hereinafter "XRP")
13. Tron (hereinafter "TRX")
14. Cardano (hereinafter "ADA")
15. Binance Coin (hereinafter "BNB")
CURRENT INTERNAL EXCHANGE RATES
CURRENCY RATE (USDT)
FEES AND TAXES
1. You are fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to your winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of your residence.
2. You are fully responsible for paying any and all monies owed to other individuals and/or legal entities.
1. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you know and understand the rules of the games offered on the Website. It is at your discretion to familiarise yourself with the theoretical payout percentage of each game.
DEPOSIT INTO ACCOUNT
1. The gaming account can be replenished in any way available at the Casino website at the time of replenishment. Please contact our support team at [email protected] to inquire about the payment methods which are most favorable for your country of residence.
2. In case of replenishment of the gaming account with the currency other than the currency specified by the Gambler when registering, all conversion fees are paid by the Gambler.
3. The Company does not accept third party payments. You must make deposits only from a bank account, bank cards, e-wallets or other payment methods that are registered in your own name. If we determine during the security checks that you have violated this condition, your winnings will be confiscated. The Company is not responsible for the lost funds deposited from third party accounts.
4. The minimum amount of replenishment of the gaming account per transaction is EUR 20 / USD 20 / CAD 30 / NZD 30 / ZAR 350 / BTC 0.0008 / BCH 0.13 / DOGE 250 / ETH 0.013 / LTC 0.31 / USDT 20 / XRP 33.3 / TRX 250 / ADA 33.3 / BNB 0.07. The maximum amount of deposit depends on the payment method you decide to use and will appear when choosing the payment method.
5. The casino shall not be held responsible for the transfer of client's funds in case the client mistakenly indicates the wrong wallet number or wallet network.
6. Please note that due to the nature of cryptocurrencies, deposit limits cannot be applied to deposits made through payment systems. If you want to limit your gambling in the casino, please, use any other available option.
7. When depositing using cryptocurrencies, ensure you're depositing an amount greater than or equal to, the minimum deposit limit for that particular currency, as displayed on the deposit page of your account. Deposits below this limit cannot be processed by our payment processor and will not reach your account and nor can they be returned to you.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
1. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm your awareness of the fact that gambling may lead to losing money. The Casino is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from your use of the Website.
2. The Casino is not liable of any hardware or software defects, unstable or lost Internet connection, or any other technical errors that may limit access to the Website or prevent any players from uninterrupted play.
3. In the unlikely case where a wager is confirmed or a payment is performed by us in error, the Company reserves the right to cancel all wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake by re-settling all the wagers at the correct terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
4. If the Casino mistakenly credit your Player Account with a bonus or winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical issue, error in the paytables, human error or otherwise, the amount and/or the winnings from such bonus will remain the Casino property and will be deducted from your Player Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
5. The Casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
- do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
- do not warrant that the Website and/or games will be accessible without interruptions;
6. shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Website or your participation in the games.
7. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Casino, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
8. You acknowledge that the Casino shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the Casino's Terms and Conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in the Website.
WITHDRAWALS FROM THE ACCOUNT
1. Withdrawal from the gaming account can be made in any way available at the Casino website at the time of replenishment.
2. The Casino reserves the right to check your identity prior to processing payouts and to hold any refund or withdrawals for the time needed to check your identity. In case you provide false or incomplete Personal Data, the withdrawal can be refused and the Player Account terminated, of which you will be informed by email. Reporting by the Casino to applicable regulatory bodies of actions performed by the player may be required.
3. The Casino reserves the right to transfer funds in a way different from the payment method specified by the Gambler.
4. The period of processing requests for withdrawals is from 0 to 48 hours.
5. Date of receipt of money on the Gambler's accounts outside of the Casino depends exclusively on banks and payment systems, to accounts of which the funds are withdrawn.
6. In case of necessity to verify the identity of the Gambler, the time of processing the requests is calculated from the date of verification of the documents requested.
7. It is the player’s sole responsibility to ensure that all documents submitted for the KYC procedure are valid and relevant. Providing faked or fraudulent documents may result in a confiscation of deposits and potential winnings of the player.
8. To successfully make a withdrawal, a player must play through their deposited funds at least three (3) times before the withdrawal, i.e. to stake a total amount of bets that is three times bigger than the deposit. This procedure is in line with our anti-money laundering policy.
9. The minimum withdrawal amount from the gaming account per transaction is EUR 30 / USD 30 / CAD 45 / NZD 45 / ZAR 525 / BTC 0.0012 / BCH 0.2 / DOGE 375 / ETH 0.02 / LTC 0.46 / USDT 30 / XRP 50 / TRX 375 / ADA 50 / BNB 0.1.
10. The daily limit for funds withdrawal is EUR 10,000 / USD 10,000 / CAD 15,000 / NZD 15,000 / ZAR 175,000 / BTC 0.4 or equivalent in other currencies at the EUR exchange rate. and other cryptocurrencies at the EUR exchange rate.
11. The maximum withdrawal amount from the gaming account per transaction is EUR 5,000 / USD 5,000 / CAD 7,500 / NZD 7,500 / ZAR 87,500 / BTC 0.2 or equivalent in other currencies / BTC at the EUR exchange rate.
12. The daily limit for funds withdrawal is EUR 10,000 / USD 10,000 / CAD 15,000 / NZD 15,000 / ZAR 175,000 / BTC 0.4 or equivalent in other currencies at the EUR exchange rate.
13. The weekly limit for funds withdrawal EUR 20,000 / USD 20,000 / CAD 30,000 / NZD 30,000 / ZAR 350,000 / BTC 0.8 or equivalent in other currencies at the EUR exchange rate. and other cryptocurrencies at the EUR exchange rate.
14. The monthly limit for funds withdrawal is EUR 60,000 / USD 60,000 / CAD 90,000 / NZD 90,000 / ZAR 1,050,000 / BTC 2.4 or equivalent in other currencies at the EUR exchange rate and other cryptocurrencies at the EUR exchange rate.
15. If a Gambler requested a withdrawal of the funds, but the sum of made bets since the last deposit is less than 3x (three) times the size of that deposit, the Casino reserves the right to charge the Gambler the costs of transaction processing, including deposits and withdrawals.
16. If you win more then EUR 40,000, the Casino reserves the right to divide the payout into monthly instalments of maximum EUR 40,000 until the full amount is paid out.
17. All progressive jackpot wins will be paid in full.
18. Finally, please keep in mind the Casino is not a financial institution. Your account will thus not bear any interests and no conversion or exchange services will be offered at any time.
19. You acknowledge that withdrawals via bank transfers can in exceptional cases be subject to additional charges by the intermediary banks. These charges remain outside the influence of The Casino and are in our experience limited to the equivalent of EUR 16.
20. All Bank Transfer payouts are in principle processed within three (3) banking days. Please mind that you will not be able to request a Bank Transfer for USD payouts.
The casino shall not be held responsible for the transfer of client's funds in case the client mistakenly indicates the wrong wallet number or wallet network.
1. If you would like to make a refund, please contact [email protected].
2. To check the refund, you must provide these documents:
- photos of both sides of your passport, driver's license, or any other form of ID,
- proof of address (proof of address would need to be a photo of a paper document posted to you in the last 90 days, it could be e.g. a government-issued document, a bank document, a bill, or similar.
Alternatively, you can upload the original PDF of a utility bill, or a bank statement (showing your name and account number if you haven’t uploaded it as a proof of address).
3. A refund request will only be considered if it is requested within the first twenty-four (24) hours of the alleged transaction, or within thirty (30) calendar days if a Player alleges that another individual has accessed his/her Player Account.
4. It may take up to 7 business days for a refund to be decided.
5. If a refund is decided upon, the amount of the refund shall be returned to the Player’s account, the Player shall be informed and the procedure shall be finalized within 48 hours after the decision has been made.
6. If you have funded your account with a Credit Card we reserve the right to pay all withdrawal requests up to the total amount deposited as refunds against the purchases you have made. If your withdrawals exceed the total amount deposited, any excess amount will be paid to you via one of our alternative methods available.
7. In case any Credit Card purchases are considered to carry an unacceptable risk for security or legal reasons either by our Payment processors or by the Casino, we will initiate refunds for all such transactions back to the Credit Card, and notify all the appropriate authorities and parties.
8. Before a refund is processed all bonuses and winnings in your balance will be deducted prior to calculating the amount to be refunded.
USE OF PLAYER ACCOUNT
1. Each player is allowed to create only one (1) personal account.
2. Creating multiple Player Accounts by a single player can lead, at the sole discretion of the Casino, to termination of all such accounts and cancellation of all payouts to the player. The player shall not provide access to their Player Account or allow using the Website to any third party including but not limited to minors.
3. Any returns, winnings or bonuses which the player has gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active may be reclaimed by us, and players undertake to return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
4. The Website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
5. You must maintain your account and keep your details up-to-date.
6. You cannot transfer, sell, or pledge Your Account to another person. This prohibition includes the transfer of any assets of value of any kind, including but not limited to ownership of accounts, winnings, deposits, bets, rights and/or claims in connection with these assets, legal, commercial or otherwise. The prohibition on said transfers also includes however is not limited to the encumbrance, pledging, assigning, usufruct, trading, brokering, hypothecation and/or gifting in cooperation with a fiduciary or any other third party, company, natural or legal individual, foundation and/or association in any way shape or form.
1. We use special techniques to combat fraud in order to prevent any type of financial fraud at the Casino. Any attempt of fraud will result in immediate suspension of the Gambler's account with the right of confiscation of all the funds in favor of Casino.
2. The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy and utilises various anti-fraud tools and techniques. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
- participating in any type of collusion with other players
- development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings
- fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers
- chargeback transactions with a credit card or denial of some payments made
- creating two or more accounts
- low risk roulette play where the player betting equal stakes for both black/red or even/odd covering 25 or more out of 37 numbers on the table. (Placing bets on black/red only covers 36 of 37 possible numbers).
- other types of cheating
- or becomes a bankrupt in the country of their residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate such Player Account and suspend and/or cancel all payouts to the player. This decision is at the sole discretion of the Company and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right and may be obliged to inform applicable regulatory bodies of the fraudulent actions performed by the player.
3. In the event of chargeback at the account, the casino reserves the right to: charge the player a sum equivalent to the players available balance funds in order to compensate damages and expenses suffered by an incurred as a result of chargeback, claim further damages and financial losses from the player by contacting them via one of the methods provided during the registration process (i.e. phone, e-mail, etc.), close player's personal account and/or discard all and any winnings gained as a result of such act or attempt to act.
4. The Casino has zero tolerance to advantage play. Any player who will try to gain advantage of casino welcome offers or other promotions agrees that Company reserves the right to void bonuses and any winnings from such bonuses, for the reasons of: use of stolen cards, chargebacks, creating more than one account in order to get advantage from casino promotions; providing incorrect registration data, providing of forged documents, any other actions which may damage the Casino;
5. In order to verify player's account casino management require documents (ID, payment systems, utility bills etc) in Latin or Cyrillic alphabet. In case player doesn't have an opportunity to provide documents in above-mentioned alphabets casino reserves the right to demand video verification where player shows his/her documents.
6. The Casino reserves the right to close your Player Account and to refund to you the amount on your account balance, subject to deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Casino's absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice The Casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s) who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. The Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or change any games or events being offered on the Website.
7. Should you become aware of any possible errors or incompleteness in the software, you agree to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, you agree to report to the Casino any error or incompleteness immediately. Should you fail to fulfill such obligations, the Casino has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification.
8. Any deposit has to be wagered 3 times (player must place bets three times of their deposit amount) before the withdrawal of funds connected to this deposit is available. In case several deposits were made with no gaming activity, player has to wager the total amount of these deposits prior to withdrawal. Otherwise the Casino has a right to charge a fee for the procession of deposit and withdrawal, which is at the sole decision of the Casino.
9. The casino is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interests and no conversion or exchange services (including fiat- crypto exchange) will be offered at any time.
TERMS OF THE BONUS POLICY
1. Terms of the Bonus Policy, available bonuses and the conditions for their receipt are listed on the "Promotions" page.
2. The Casino reserves the right to amend the rules of the Bonus Policy at any time with notification of the Gambler about it, or without it.
3. The Casino reserves the right to review transaction history and logs for any reason and at any time. If during such a review the abuse of bonuses by the Gambler is found, the Casino has the right to cancel bonuses for this Gambler.
4. In order to verify player's account casino management require documents (ID, payment systems, utility bills еМ in Latin or Cyrillic alphabet. In case player doesn't have an opportunity to provide documents in above-mentioned alphabets casino reserves the right to demand video verification where player shows his/her documents. The Casino shall review the provided documents within a period of up to 1 business day.
5. If the terms of the Bonus Policy are contrary to these Terms and Conditions, the terms of the Bonus Policy shall prevail.
1. The Gambler confirms that they are not a Casino employee or a relative of a Casino employee.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
2. The Casino service is provided solely for entertainment purposes.
3. The Casino service is provided "as is". The Casino is not responsible for service mismatch to the Gambler's purposes and/or ideas on how such a service should be provided.
4. The Casino shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, poor communication and other problems that have arisen on the part of the Gambler.
5. The Casino undertakes to correct all faults in the service as soon as possible, but does not guarantee their absence.
6. The Casino reserves the right to carry out preventive work in its software and hardware suite with a temporary suspension of the service.
7. In the event of force majeure, accidents and failures in the software and hardware suites of third parties cooperating with the Casino or the actions of third parties aimed at suspension or termination of operation of the Casino, the Casino operation can be suspended and all current bets canceled.
8. The Casino is not responsible for any damages, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or other actions arising in connection with your use of the website or your participation in the Games.
9. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you save the Casino, all its employees, as well as service providers on the Casino website harmless from and against all claims for costs, expenses, damages related to your gambling at the Casino.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The content on the Casino website is subject to copyright and other proprietary rights held by the Casino or used under license from third party rights owners. All downloadable or printed materials contained on the website may only be downloaded to a single personal computer and can be printed solely for personal and non-commercial use.
2. Under no circumstances the use of the website grants the user any rights to the intellectual property (e.g. copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by the Casino or any other third party.
3. Any use or reproduction of the trade name, trademarks, logos or other creative materials presented on this site is prohibited.
4. You will be solely responsible for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with any prohibited activities.
1. You are free to contact our customer service team according to the instructions found on the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
2. Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of the Casino in the case that support personnel did not solve the case immediately. You shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
3. Casino is to acknowledge a complaint started by the account holder only. It is forbidden to and you can therefore not assign, transfer, hand over or sell your complaint to the third party. Casino will dismiss the complaint if the matter is handed over to be conducted by the third party and not the original account owner.
4. In the event of any dispute, you agree that the server logs and records shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim. You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that was logged on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
5. When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of the contact details provided in your Player Account.
1. You can not assign, pledge or transfer ownership under any title whatsoever to claims arising from these Terms and Conditions, the use of the Website or participation in the Games against the Casino without consent of the Casino. This prohibition is designed as a non-transferability clause ex article 83 paragraph 2 of book 3 of the Civil Code and includes the transfer of any assets of value of any kind, including but not limited to ownership of accounts, winnings, deposits, bets, rights and/or claims in connection with these assets, legal, commercial, or otherwise. The prohibition on said transfers also includes however is not limited to the encumbrance, pledging, assigning, usufruct, trading, brokering, hypothecation and/or gifting in cooperation with a fiduciary or any other third party, company, natural or legal individual, entity in any way shape or form.